The driving directions below and maps will help you drive to the campsite without getting lost.
The campsite is located 12 Kms from Veliko Tarnovo on the east side of the village of Dragizhevo ( Драгижево ).
There are two options to get to the campsite and both are suitable for all sizes of caravans and motorhomes.
Option 1 : From Veliko Tarnovo Or Varna
When travelling from Veliko Tarnovo or Varna on A4 / E772
- Turn right off the A4 / E772 on to the exit road.
- Turn right at the end of the exit road on to Road No. 53.
- Drive 1 Km on Road No. 53.
- Look for the Car Repair Centre on your right.
- Turn right on to minor road just after Car Repair Centre.
- Look for Dragizhevo Village Sign.
- Drive to the top of village.
- Look for house with birds painted on the wall.
- Turn left after the painted bird house.
- Drive to end of the village.
- Keep going – the Campsite is on your right in 300 m.
It is easy – only 3 rights and 1 left !
Option 2 : From Elena
When travelling from Elena on Road No. 53.
- Drive through the village of Merdanya ( Мерданя ).
- Drive 1 Km after the end of the village.
- Look for a minor road on your left.
- Turn left on to minor road.
- Drive for 2 Km on minor road.
- Campsite is on your left.
Download Driving Directions
Get the directions in Adobe PDF to print later or save to your mobile device to use when travelling.
Our Latest Posts
- Inspirational Videos Of BulgariaBulgaria has wonderfully mixed natural scenery ranging from high mountains to low pastures, river valleys to open plateaus. The urban scenery is also unique with an exciting mix of traditional… Continue reading Inspirational Videos Of Bulgaria
- Bird WatchingBulgaria is home to over 420 bird species and is one of the up and coming destinations for ornithologists. The various wild habitats provide shelter for 22 endangered species. Hence,… Continue reading Bird Watching
- Horse RidingFor visitors, horse riding offers an ideal way to experience the Bulgarian countryside. You can choose from short hacks to longer treks exploring mountains and rivers as you trot along… Continue reading Horse Riding