Working Hours: 08:00 – 20:00
To ensure everyone’s safety and other guests enjoyment of the swimming pool please observe the following swimming pool rules :
Main pool depth: 1.50 m.
Children`s pool depth: 0.60 m.
- The swimming pool is unguarded.
- Children under 18 MUST be supervised by an adult.
- NO glass cups, glasses or bottles are allowed at the swimming pool.
- Paper or plastic are allowed. Please put rubbish in bins at entrance to pool.
- NO eating in the swimming pool.
- NO jumping, diving, pushing, or doing any kind of dangerous activities.
- NO outdoor clothes to be worn in the pool.
- Swimwear must be worn at all times.
- NO smoking in the swimming pool.
- Please use metal buckets to dispose of the cigarette ends.
- NO animals / pets allowed in the swimming pool or on the swimming pool terrace.
- This a national hygiene regulation.
- NO swimming in the pool in case of storm or lightening.
- In a storm, vacate the pool. Lightening can kill if it strikes the pool while people are swimming.
- NO swimming in the pool at night.
- Chemicals, dangerous to your health, are added to the pool after 20:00.
- Do NOT use umbrellas when very windy.
- If the umbrella is damaged by strong winds it might cause injury.
- NO music systems to be used at the pool.
- Use headphones if you want to listen to music.
- Use reasonable behaviour and be considerate of other customers.
- Only softballs and small inflatables are permitted.
- If you do not comply with the rules you will be asked to leave.