Dryanovo Monastery is a functioning Bulgarian Orthodox monastery situated in the Andaka River Valley, in Bulgarka Nature Park. It was founded in the 12th century, during the Second Bulgarian Empire and is dedicated to Archangel Michael. It was twice burnt down and pillaged during the Ottoman rule of Bulgaria and it was restored to its current situation in 1845.
It was the site of one of the bloodiest battles during the period when Bulgaria was fighting to become free from Turkish rule. Famous figures such as Vasil Levski (who the campsite road is named after) were here and the cannon-ball holes in the monastery walls are legacies of this battle.